Man I just realized how little i’m actually going to be working come October.
I’m barely going to be working at all throughout October. Its such a busy month for me this year. I’ve got:
Damn i’m busy. So busy being busy that I’m not going to be ableto work very much.
October’s gonna be rough.
No actually, I am not an avid watcher of Game Grumps, but I live vicariously through Conner
People who are going to Shadocon, and are cosplay Team Fortress 2 stuff. We need a Demoman cosplayer for our panel. If you are interested message me or thatguywiththesideburns.
This is important. If you’re going to Shadocon for the love of god tell me I will give you a Demoman cosplay to wear
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
rosalind franklin discovered the double helix in dna but her research was stolen by two men before she could properly share the information and now watson and crick are famous for what she spent years studying
Plus she developed ovarian cancer that was most likely caused by radiation from the HUNDREDS of hours spent using x ray crystallography to ascertain the structure. She literally worked herself to death to be a footnote in most genetics textbooks.
by Kate Beaton
I did a research paper on women in science in middle school. It’s actually really sad how many badass lady scientists there were that were over shadowed by the men they worked with and/or died of cancer. Rosalind Franklin, Marie Curie, Ada Lovelace and there were more.